Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Round 2

Today I started my 2nd round of Focus T25. The first time around I followed the modifier the entire 5 weeks. This time around I will not follow the modifier at all. It was VERY hard. I almost puked, felt like I was going to pass out and I complained the entire time.

I ate under my calorie goal today and I'm feeling really good about my eating right now. It's just enough to keep me from being hungry all day. I am starting to look at food as nourishment for my body instead of looking at it as comfort, and it feels good to not feel bloated all day.

I had a great weekend with my kid's. I just love every minute I get to spend with them. This Friday is our family fun day, I always look forward to our Family Fridays. We normally go to dinner, do our weekly shopping and rent a movie. It only happens every other friday. It's the one day the hubby and I both have a day off of work. I can't wait! Ready to take this week on! Here are some pictures of my 2 little sweethearts for your viewing pleasure.

-Ali

No comments:

Post a Comment