Thursday, March 23, 2017

Pot of Gold Champs 2017

Not much going on over here, just trying to get through the week. My 29th birthday is in a couple weeks and I am trying to think of something fun to do. At this point, I would just be happy with going to Red Lobster and going home and going to bed these days. I have been feeling pretty good, and trying to get out and get exercise. I have lost about 10lbs in the last 2 months, which makes me feel good. I've been watching what I eat and haven't had much of an appetite so I think that's helping out. Last weekend Austin and I went out for St. Patrick's Day because he had a bowling tournament. He was bowling with his dad, uncle and cousins. It was a very fun night, and they won 1st place! They all bowled awesome. I am so proud of them!

Image may contain: 9 people, people smiling, people standing, sky and outdoor 

Image may contain: 5 people, people standing

Image may contain: coffee cup

On Sunday we took the kids to see the new Beauty and the Beast. It was really good, we enjoyed it!


Image may contain: 8 people, people smiling 

 This weekend we really don't have any plans, Austin works day shift on Saturday so I kind of want to plan something fun. I need to get my butt in gear and start getting some wedding stuff done for my sisters wedding. It's not until November, but I want to make sure everything is perfect for her special day and the parties leading up to her special day. Here's to a good rest of the week, and a fun weekend hopefully.

-Ali

No comments:

Post a Comment