Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Breakfast for dinner...WHAAAT!


Another great weekend, more great memories, and alot of laughs. Saturday was the wedding of my husbands cousin, and to say we had a blast would be an understatment. There was sliding across the dance floor, there was a person drawing charactures ( I was too busy getting my drink and dance on that I missed out on that.) There was a table full of games, a candy station, IT WAS ALL AMAZING! (I am hitting myself for not getting pictures of the awesomeness!)
Thank you Rachel and Travis for inviting us to celebrate your special day with you. We wish you many, many years of happiness! <3

Oh just a car selfie before the wedding
 
My main ladies
 
My sister in law and my bestie
 
Yes this was our dinner at the wedding reception...Breakfast for dinner WHAAAT! Loved it!
 
My supa sexy hubby
 

The Bride!
 

Bride and Groom in the middle
(Notice the draft and bottle beer in my hands, slow down turbo!)
 
 
What you don't take 785 selfies with your bestie?
 
 
with hubby's madre
 
 
My main squeeze
 
 
You can never have too many pictures with your bestie
 
 
I guess you can say things were getting pretty serious... haha
 
 
My mother in law
 
 
The Bride and Groom of 5 years August 1st!
 
I was a picture taking fool, and I actually suprised myself by taking a photo of my food, but when it's that good you must document that deliciousness that was cosumed. Some of these were at the wedding and some were from the bar we went to after the wedding was over. No kids for the night meant Mom and Dad were going to have some fun! I may or may not have fallen asleep at the table when we went for breakfast (again) at 2AM. Good times were had by all!
I will be off of work all next week on a stay-cation! I am excited to spend the entire week with my babies. I plan on taking them swimming and to the museum and the park. We will see if this all gets done! Goal also for next week, throwing out all the clutter I have around the house and organizing my butt off which I have been meaning to get around to but, it's hard out here for a full-time working mama!
 
-Ali

No comments:

Post a Comment