Monday, July 7, 2014

"Mom, who is America and why are we celebrating her birthday?"

The title of this post was a quote from my 6 year old son. He wanted to know "who America was and why we were celebrating her birthday" I about died laughing.

I had such an amazing 4th of July weekend with my family. I honestly have never had such a fun 4th of July in my entire life. Thursday night, my friends and I decided to embrace the holiday and go to our local Wal-Mart and find the most over the top 4th shirts we could find. We hit the jackpot.

Ok so only 4 of us had ridiculous shirts, I could not pass up the raccoon shirt.
(we cut the sleeves off so that we looked even more ridiculous)
 
We played bags, ate delicious food, went to see fireworks and had an amazing day. There really wasn't much to it. I just have alot of great pictures to share. Great memories were made. I love my family and my friends, they are the best in all the lands.
 







 



 
Happy 4th of July from my family to yours!
 
-Ali


No comments:

Post a Comment