Monday, September 8, 2014

Babies and Beaches!

Alot has been going on lately. I've been kind of in a writing rut. My last post pretty much consumes most of my thoughts day after day and it's really stupid. It has become an obsession, and I believe it's because I know it will not happen anytime soon. I am going to put it behind me and enjoy my life right now and live in this moment. I have been absent from my blog but I just really had alot going on and just didn't have the time to get all the photos together. So here it goes!

On August 23rd my niece, Nariah Lynae was born. It was a crazy couple of days. I was right there pretty much the whole time, walking aroung with my sister-in-law to progress her labor, getting her water, getting her a cold wash cloth and just sitting there and being with her letting her know everything would be ok and that the when she holds that little girl all the pain will be forgotten. I was at the hospital from 8pm on August 22nd to 2am on August 23rd. I didn't sleep that whole night because she was still in labor and still progressing and I was worried about her and anxious and just didn't want to miss the call that it was time to push. So at 10:00am my hubby and I rushed to the hosptial because it was time, we sat in the waiting room and Nariah was born at 12:15pm! I was in the waiting room the moment she was born and I rushed in there just after she was was born, at only maybe 3 minutes old! She is so beautiful and I just love her so much and my kids just love her too. My sister in law had a long labor, but she did such an amazing job and I am so proud of her. I don't care if it's my first niece or my latest newborn niece, I love them all the same and I am the proudest aunt there ever was, I am so lucky to be so blessed with all of the beautiful kids in my life.

Nariah Lynae


Proud uncle, the best uncle around (ask my nieces!)


Thanks for giving me a beautiful new niece sis in law! :-)
That same day Nariah was born, I was throwing my sister a suprise 30th birthday party and hour away where she lives. So I went home cleaned up and headed to the party. I am so upset with myself for not having literally ANY pictures of her party. It was so much fun and I decorated it so nicely! My phone was dead from sending out updates of the baby to family and friends, and getting a live feed of texts via inside the delivery room, and of course the TONS of pictures I had to snap of that little beauty! The party was so much fun, my family and I even stayed the night at my sisters house that night so we didn't have to drive an hour home late that night. My sister had no idea and was super suprised and she told me I threw her the best birthday she ever had. So I win. :-)
 
Labor day weekend was awesome! (Sunday) August 31st was my Dad's birthday, and his birthday wish was for our entire family to relax and have fun at the beach, so we did just that!

my sister photobombed
I said. "Dad let's take a selfie!" He said, "Oh great thats just what I want to do!"
Sarcastic old fart


My niece Rilynn is my daughters BFF!


we decided to let her in the selfie this time

Sis and I

The hubby walking with the kids



My love!
 
My main squeeze who wouldn't get out of the water


My niece Rilynn and my baby girl
 
I think she has seen mom take too many pictures
she leaned in to get a picture with niece


So finally my niece Brooklyn leaned in too

This is a beach bunny if I ever did see one!

Playing "horse balls" on the sand bar!
 
What a great and amazing end of summer the last 2 weekends! Best summer I have had in a long time!

No comments:

Post a Comment