Monday, November 24, 2014

Shopping, parades, and 80's party

Another weekend down in the books. Friday I went christmas shopping for my kids with my best friend. I was suprised at how many toys that were in the store last week, were nowhere to be found this week. I had to order those things online. Saturday we went to the Festival of Tree's parade, it was Kynlee's first time. She did really good and loved the balloons and all the entertainment. Saturday we went to a 80's themed birthday party, Austin went as Michael Jackson and I was just a super lame 80's chick. I am so glad I was an infant in the 80's!!!

I am so happy it's a short work week. I love Thanksgiving and I never really enjoyed it before because I worked holidays and would have to sacrifice family time to provide for my family. This year I will get to stay home and enjoy my family. I am really excited. I'm am going to eat all the yummy good amazing things, and then going shopping at around 11PM on Thursday to do our black Friday shopping. This will be the 2nd annual black friday shopping trip with my mom and sister. Last year we stayed out until 4AM and we were laughing and crying and getting delirious from needing sleep. It was a blast. Then on Saturday I will enjoy another family Thanksgiving. Then on Sunday I will be super upset because I will have to go back to work after all the fun of the holidays and sad my long weekend it over.

I hope all of my friends and family have an amazing Thanksgiving!

-Ali

No comments:

Post a Comment