Monday, October 6, 2014

A little hocus pocus and football

 Is it really Monday AGAIN! :-( I can officially say Fall is here and I love it! :-)I had a pretty eventful weekend. Friday night started off by taking Gavin to football practice. I was the one and only mother on the sidelines. It was freezing that night, all of the other mothers stayed in their cars, me and 3 of the dads braved the cold. I looked ridiculous. I had a pink blanket tied around my head because my hood wouldn't stay on from the wind, and I was literally bouncing in my chair to keep warm. True football mom dedication right there. Then me and the kids went on a dinner date because Austin had a work party to go to and then we went shopping at Target, and my bill was under $50 so thats a win. We bought the movie Hocus Pocus and went home and watched it. The kids loved it. Actually Kynlee didn't really care, she just kind of walked around the living room like she always does and climbed on me about 1700 times. The when Austin got home we all went to bed. I'm pretty sure it was 10:00pm. Lame I know. Saturday I spent the morning and afternoon with the kids. Later that evening my husband and I went out with some of our friends and we had a great time!






 

Then on Sunday was my son's first flag football game. His team, The Gators, won 20-0!!! Way to go Gators! Mom is so proud of you Gavin! You are growing up to be such a wonderful young man and I have never felt more proud of anything in my life than being your mother. After his game we took him for a victory lunch at his favorite spot, Steak and Shake so he could have his favorite mint milkshake. Kid is addicted. He ate the entire thing and I'm pretty sure he would of liked the inside of his cup if he was able to.







This T-shirt is so me...guilty.

My favorite T-shirt ever I must have this

It was a wonderful weekend. I am so thankful to have every weekend off to enjoy with my family and friends. Mondays come too soon. Last night I went grocery shopping for my breakfast and lunches. I am really proud of what I bought for myself. Now I can stay on track for the week. Oatmeal for breakfast, a big bowl of carrots and light buffalo ranch dressing to snack on throughout the day and a delicious salad for lunch for the next 4 days. I will also be sure to get in all my water for the day with two refills of my Bubba cup. Even if I can stay on track all week and not go too out of control on the weekends, I feel like I should do pretty well. I am undecided if  I just want to take walks outside after work or walk on the treadmill, or do T25. I will see what I am in the mood for when the time comes I guess. However I will be doing one of them. I'm a little bitter today because the Bears lost. However I have a new team to cheer on, GO GATORS!

No comments:

Post a Comment