Thursday, October 30, 2014

My Favorites (Part one)

My posts have been super heavy the last couple of weeks, so I thought I would do something fun today and post some of my favorites, quotes, products, gif's, books, celebrites, movies etc. So here it goes! (and in no particular order)

Movies:

Credits John C Reilly animated GIF



Beetlejuice Movie animated GIF




Black And White Edward Scissorhands animated GIF




 

 
Movie Relationships animated GIF
This fight sounds familiar

Books:


 


 



 


Don't judge me...LOL
 
Male celeb crush:
 




He always has and always will be my biggest celebrity crush ever.
RIP Paul
 
Woman celeb crush:
 




Carmen girl you are smokin'



 
Quotes:
 
“Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot,
Nothing is going to get better. It's not.”
 
“It is never too late to be what you might have been.”
 
“Today you are You, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is Youer than You.”
 
“Do what you can, with what you have, where you are.”
 
“You can't live your life for other people. You've got to do what's right for you, even if it hurts some people you love.”
 
“I love you. I am who I am because of you. You are every reason, every hope, and every dream I've ever had, and no matter what happens to us in the future, everyday we are together is the greatest day of my life. I will always be yours. ”
 
Products:
 



 

 
 




Bubba cup 32oz

 



 

 
 
 
 
 
TRESemme Climate control products

 

 
 


Forever 21 PLUS leggings
 
 
 

 Favorite meme's:
 
 

 
That is has my friend, that it has.... 3 day weekend this weekend! YAY!
 
-Ali
 

No comments:

Post a Comment