Friday, October 3, 2014

Sharing is caring

My blog got a facelift today. It was much needed. A special thanks to shabbyblogs.com and thecutestblogontheblock.com for the super cute design and header for my blog. I have been blogging now for 7 months. I've had some friends check out my blog, and with their positive feedback, I think I may take my blog public. Well it's already public, but I mean share it on my facebook and instagram for real life people to see. I am slightly embarassed by this. Am I a good enough writer to be sharing my personal thoughts with others? Yikes.

No big plans for the weekend, all I know is I am going to enjoy it, this week was a very long week. I will probably have some drinks thats for sure, then kiss on my babies allllll weekend long. Gavin started flag football a couple weeks ago, this sunday will be his first game! I am so excited to see him play. GO GATORS! The hubby and I actually get to enjoy a weekend together for once (he works most weekends) so that will be nice. Possible night out together on Saturday night? I think so!


Black And White Boy animated GIF
 
 
-Ali


 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment